*Full payment is due on all orders at the time of purchase. No refunds will be given within 30 days of pick up date or after pick up for any reason. All Nucs are inspected 2 days prior to being sold. All Nucs sold are healthy with a actively laying queen. Suddabee's is not responsible for your bees once they are out of our care. We take Nuc/Queen issues on a case to case basis. Problems must be reported within 48 hours of purchase. We do not offer ANY replacement for any reason after 7 days of purchase.
*Bees not picked up within 24 hours will be forfeited with no refunds. If the time we give you for pick up does not work, please call us to arrange suitable means for pick up.
2018 NUC ORDER/BEE ORDER: Click here Quick link
- JUNE 2018 Nuc: AVAILABLE Starting 6/11/18 -5 Deep frame Nucs: Brood, eggs, Larvae, Honey/Pollen, and a marked queen if you desire. (Nuc Box included) Our bees are a Russian Carniolan hybrid. Over the past 3 years we have started to mix in Canadian Buck fast bees as well. We continue to work to bring mild temperament, mite resistant, disease free, winter hardy bees to you. Our Nucs are treated with essential oils before they are sold. Spring NUC Pickup will be May 25,26,27 6:30-8:30Pm. No Shipping. To order please click the "quick link" above, fill out the printable form, and mail it to us with your money enclosed. If you would like to pay via credit card, through the website an additional charge of $10.00 per Nuc is added due to Credit Card fees.
- We will contact everyone Via email 2 weeks prior to when pickup date will be.
1-5 $175.oo each. Order 6+ $170.00 each. Marked queens are an additional $5.00 ea (all queens are marked white)
**Overwintered Nucs are available. Please click the "quick link" above to order. These Nucs could be ready as late as the 3rd week of June. These will be Split from Overwintered hives, from a strand that we have had in VT since 2006. The queens with be made in April from select breeder hives that shows the strongest traits. If you can still see this, we are still taking orders for these.
** 8 Frames of bees: We are offering 8 frame hives. You must bring your own boxes. We will transfer 8 frames into YOUR boxes. These are bees from overwintered hives, with August 2017 queens. These bees will need a second deep box within 5-10 days of purchase. If you would like to purchase these bees with the equipment, we can arrange that for an additional price. All equipment in used in good condition. You can order these following the "quick link" at the top of the page.
$325.00 Available after June 16, 2018
- 2018 Vermont Raised Mated Queens: We will have mated queens from TN, available April 1st. Please call to order. We will be offering hygienic breeder queens WITH the proper USDA paper work to show they are hygienic. Our queens have several different genetic traits mixed in, in effort to bring a high producing, northern acclimated, mite and disease resistant bee. Below are the 3 main strains we have in our stock.
- Russians: These bees have been exposed to Varroa mites for several years and have developed a resistance to Varroa and Tracheal mites. They are acclimated to our northern climate and winter very well.
- Carniolan: These bees have the ability to winter well in severe climates yet build up well in the spring. Carniolan queens, keep a very tight and neat brood nest. They generally keep large amounts of honey and pollen available.
- Canadian Buckfast: These bees were originally developed by Brother Adam in England. Within the last 3 years we have began incorporating these into our mix. Besides their tendency not to swarm and high honey production, they winter very well, as they are now produced mainly in Canada. They are also some of the gentlest bees, and have a reputation for a long lifespan.
Order 31+: $28.00 each
Order 11-30: $30.00 each
Order 1-10: $35.00 each
All mated queens, are open mated, laying for 2 weeks or better. Available starting April 1st. Shipped directly to Post Office. Shipping charge based on quantity. Marking by request only. Marking charges apply. Large orders ship via FedEx. Ships Monday-Wednesday only. We ship the fastest method only. SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE OFFER NO REFUNDS, NO INSURANCE AND NO REPLACEMENT QUEENS FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT. All queens are mated and healthy when they leave our possession.
- Vermont Raised Virgin Queens (We are not responsible for proper mating) No refunds for any reason. Large orders ship via FedEx. Ships Monday-Thursday only.
Any size order:: $18.00ea
- Vermont Raised Queen Cells: We do not guarantee each queen will successfully hatch, and offer no replacements or money back for those that do not. SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE OFFER NO REFUNDS, NO INSURANCE AND NO REPLACEMENT CELLS FOR DAMAGE IN TRANSIT. Large orders ship via FedEx. Ships Monday-Thursday only. Cells are 9-11 days old when shipped. Hatching typically occurs 12-14 days
Order 30+: $10.00 each
Order under 30: $12.00 each
- Honey: in 1 lb. wide mouth jars. All of our honey is raw, straight from the comb to you.
Case of 12: $100.00
Bulk honey is available in 5 gallon buckets (60lbs) -$225.00. Pick up only. Please call or email for availability.
- Lip balm: Pure VT beeswax, Coconut oil, Shea butter, Peppermint essential oil.
Order 12+: $2.25 each
Order under 12: $2.75 each
- Butt Balm: (Organic diaper cream) Kid Tested! An awesome cream to keep your infant diaper rash free! Ingredients: Coconut oil, Shea butter, VT beeswax, Zinc oxide, Tea tree oil, Lavender oil,
2oz glass jar: $6.50
4oz glass jar: $9.00